Copper is the first Metal the player will obtain. At the start of the game, the player will have eight Copper Ingots to begin forging into weapon heads. The starter ingots can be found to the right of the forge on a shelf.
- Copper Ingots can be ordered next to the forge, at a price of 10 copper coins each.
- Copper Ore can be mined with any pickaxe, since it is the lowest tier of metal.
- You should forge a pickaxe with your first copper ingots. You can then mine copper ore in the Mines and smelt your own ingots.
- Alpha 0.1.0:
- Changed - New 3D model for ores
- Alpha 0.0.9d:
- Added - Mathematical safeguard to trim the integer values of Stone/Coal to Tin/Copper.
- Alpha 0.0.9c:
- Added - Copper combine with tin forms bronze and combine with zinc forms brass
- Alpha 0.0.81:
- Fixed - Ingots turning into copper heads
- Alpha 0.0.8:
- Added - Copper ores in shop mode
- Alpha 0.0.73:
- Changed - Copper ores will no longer turn to copper ingots on the forge(Sandbox)
- Alpha 0.0.7:
- Changed - Decrease the size of the copper ingots 2/3 of its original size
- Added - Copper ore in Sandbox
- Alpha 0.0.2:
- Added - Copper Ingot