One Hand Grips are a kind of grip in My Little Blacksmith Shop. They can be combined with everything to form weapons and tools. Some of them might require a guard to form a weapon. The value of each grip varies depending on the difficulty.
One Hand Grip Edit
- Alpha 0.1.0:
- Fixed - Grips not connecting to guards
- Fixed - Grips clipping thru angelic guards
- Added - New grips and guards to Geoffreys Shop
- Added - Selling grips and guard at Geoffrey's shop
- Alpha 0.0.9c:
- Fixed - grips to display proper rarity.
- Alpha 0.0.82:
- Added - Grips, if stolen, will be flagged as stolen and Customers will not purchase them.
- Fixed - Grips in the shop can’t be picked up
- Alpha 0.0.8:
- Fixed - Wrong names and colors for some grips, guards and ores
- Alpha 0.0.61:
- Fixed- Fancy grip price
- Alpha 0.0.3:
- Added - More grips
- Alpha 0.0.2:
- Added - Grips