- Tin Ingots can be ordered next to the forge, at a price of 500 copper coins each on normal difficulty.
- Tin Ore can be mined with a tin pickaxe or better, since it is the second lowest tier of metal.
- You should forge a pickaxe with your first tin ingots. You can then mine tin ore in the Mines and smelt your own ingots.
- Alpha 0.1.0:
- Changed - New 3D model for ores
- Alpha 0.0.9d:
- Added - Mathematical safeguard to trim the integer values of Stone/Coal to Tin/Copper.
- Alpha 0.0.9c:
- Added - Tin combine with copper forms Bronze
- Alpha 0.0.81:
- Fixed - Ingots turning into copper heads
- Alpha 0.0.8:
- Added - Tin ores in shop mode
- Alpha 0.0.73:
- Changed - Tin ores will no longer turn to tin ingots on the forge(Sandbox)
- Alpha 0.0.7:
- Changed - Decrease the size of the tin ingots 2/3 of its original size
- Added - Tin ore in Sandbox
- Alpha 0.0.2:
- Added - Tin Ingot
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.