Alpha 0.1.0 Edit
Patch Notes 0.1.0 Edit
- Fixed - Weapons parts being flagged as stolen
- Fixed - Color of waterfall
- Fixed - Customer running speed
- Fixed - Rotating book stand
- Fixed - Trees not falling
- Fixed - Smelters consuming items it shouldn't
- Fixed - Character getting sleepy to fast
- Fixed - Grips not connecting to guards
- Fixed - Some hills not having collision
- Fixed - Purchase sign for the new shop not going away when starting loaded game
- Fixed - Rarity mix up with customers
- Fixed - Doors not saving their state when player purchases a new shop
- Fixed - Grips clipping thru angelic guards
- Fixed - Tree heights
- Fixed - Right clicking to pick up objects in sandbox
- Fixed - Light and Dark crystal names to be visible all the time
- Fixed - Crates not destroying its content when inserted inside furnace
- Fixed - Player triggering sleep mode through the outside of the house
- Changed - Character information sheet
- Changed - Player can sleep anytime
- Changed - Updated map
- Changed - Depending on the hammer material vs ingot material and the amount of hit required is scaled by difficulty and strength
- Changed - Moved location of Weapon Notifications and other pop ups to be top center of the screen
- Changed - Furnace model and function
- Changed - Tree models to have a bottom when cutting down
- Changed - Increase distance players can zoom objects while held
- Changed - Ore have new 3D model
- Changed - Smelter updated on both maps
- Changed - Name of all guards
- Changed - Smoke from chimney
- Changed - rendering method
- Changed - Increase walking speed and run speed
- Changed - Increase water movement speed
- Removed - Big red button on smelter
- Removed - Other katana blade
- Added - Sign shop to second shop
- Added - Bridge
- Added - New models for enviroment
- Added - Vsync option
- Added - Deers
- Added - Horse and Wagon to sandbox
- Added - Selling grips and guard at Geoffrey's shop
- Added - Sleeping GUI
- Added - New and continue button in the Main Menu
- Added - Purchasing the second house
- Added - More pages to the book
- Added - New grips and guards to Geoffreys Shop
- Added - Taxes
- Added - Difficulties
- Added - Heating Gauge will reflect fuel and health left for coal/wood
- Added - Coin textures in chest
- Added - Building 1.0 (Moving around anvil,smelter...)
- Added - Patron weapon parts
- Added - Customer names
Alpha 0.0.9 Edit
Hotfix 0.0.9e Edit
- Fixed - Read Diamond currency properly when saving and loading game
- Added - a function to spawn items that should be there but are not - and call them individually
Patch 0.0.9d Edit
- Fixed - Completed weapons will now show unique names instead of the grip name
- Fixed - Geoffreys shop money exploit
- Fixed - Strength issues with making weapons on the anvil
- Fixed - Customer won’t teleport inside the shop when player closes shop
- Fixed - Saving inside of the cave, on load, will set the player at the entrance of the cave.
- Fixed - Ingots inside of closed crates will successfully load.
- Fixed - Polearms re-added and fixed a mathematical randomness issue that created issues.
- Fixed - Enabled alloy requests from customers
- Fixed - Guards have consistent names and removed a old naming system using integers.
- Fixed - Removed a shield appendix when constructing a new bubble
- Fixed - Customers not leaving shop when after purchasing a shield and weapon.
- Fixed - Issue with weapon combinations forcing a proper boolean and physics check.
- Fixed - Major tweeks to Save Game. It will break your old save game files.
- Fixed - Completed weapon combinations will display the weapon name and not the grip name.
- Fixed - A Strength issue related to how many hits one can do to complete a weapon head on the anvil.
- Fixed - Purchased item crates will save their item list.
- Fixed - Minin on Rock veins should function better.
- Fixed - Ingots, when used on smelter should register their heated values properly.
- Fixed - Ore drop chance calculation has been reworked.
- Added - Items inside of purchased crates will be saved.
- Added - Carbon is mineable and can be used as a component to making alloys.Using Carbon improperly will result in a failed result.
- Added - Alloy request have been added for weapons from customers.
- Added - Youtubers as customers now.
- Added - New batch of Patron names to customer list.
- Added - Mathematical safeguard to trim the integer values of Stone/Coal to Tin/Copper.
- Added - Level up particle effect
Update 0.0.9c Edit
- Fixed - saving and loading
- Fixed - Update wrist and hand enarmes ingot values on load.
- Fixed - to heat status and table status.
- Fixed - Metallic objects should bounce less.
- Fixed - Delivery crates should turn when Alt- Rotating them.
- Fixed - no longer able to create 3 ingot rims.
- Fixed - Removed an issue preventing shields boss and enarmes from rotating.
- Fixed - items being assembled on the crafting table. They will no longer clip in the table when created.
- Fixed - Few grammatical correction in customer request.
- Fixed - issue with disassembling weapon and selling the disassembled parts.
- Fixed - Save game tweak to only save the file once
- Fixed - Overhall on weapon/item id’s. Allowing us to add weapons or items without creating any issues with equipping tools or using them and any other possible issues the old system might have presented.
- Fixed - Shields will inherit log colors
- Fixed - Alloy weapons are equipable and fixed their mining logic
- Fixed - Widened the trigger box for coal and wood detection in smelter
- Fixed - Quick fix to sleep that caused the character to be sleepy every time the game is reloaded.
- Fixed - an issue with passerby characters walking funny when caring lanterns.
- Changed - Turned map into a winter biome
- Changed - Sort items in stack of 10 up to 30 total items when opening delivery crates.
- Changed - Customer will look at weapon/shield they want when created.
- Changed - Customer will no longer tell you they are in a hurry
- Changed - Customers will teleport to the shop if they get stuck.
- Added - a guide book in the Blacksmiths room
- Added - christmas presents and other themed decorations
- Added - proper shield collision and disassembling.reassembly.
- Customer will now order Shields along with weapons.
- Added - snowman
- Added - candy cane grip and head
- Added - a mouth for everyone.
- Added - prompt to save game when moving to sandbox mode
- Added - crates to the woodworking bench
- Removed - flames from one of the particle emitters.
- Removed - the word “shield” at the end of special orders
- Removed - ability to sleep in sandbox mode
- Adjustment - to the shield display on the woodcutting table
- Adjustment - to wood logs spawn when cutting down trees.
- Adjustment - shield physics angular and linear dampening
- Adjustment - grips to display proper rarity.
- Adjustment - Increase the size of the order desk
- Adjustment - Overall map, at night will be darker.
- Adjustment - Increased time sleeping .
Alpha 0.0.82 Edit
Patch 0.0.82 Edit
- Added - Update Blacksmith character model in first person view.
- Added - Patron Names added
- Added - Customers now sport a beard
- Added - Animation to crouching
- Added - Player save location. Player will load outside of cave if you save inside.
- Added - Grips, if stolen, will be flagged as stolen and Customers will not purchase them.
- Added - You can now ride the wagon by left clicking the bench.
- Added - A furnace to destroy any object you don’t want.
- Added - Experience can be gained by mining and cutting trees and splitting logs
- Added - Experience gained will scale based on the weapon metal type you create.
- Added - Player can get tired. There are 2 levels of fatigue. 16 hours and 24 hours.
- Added - Crates now have lids and objects inside will no longer move once closed.
- Added - Save function for Horse, wagon, logs and firewood
- Fixed - Smelter: Placing any object along with wood/coal and removing the fuel would still cause the burner to be on indefinitely.
- Fixed - Crate next to second house won’t spawn infinites
- Fixed - Ores/Coal and Stone won’t spawn in multiples of two on every save/load
- Fixed - Clock hands function has been inverted.
- Fixed - Run keybind should save
- Fixed - Grips in the shop can’t be picked up anymore.
- Fixed - Main Menu music will loop.
- Fixed - Shop sign color and font will save.
- Fixed - Horse and Wagon are more stable.
- Fixed - Added despawn timer to Stone.
- Fixed - Cooled blades won’t set off cooldown fx with Oil
- Fixed - Sandbox/Shop mode button fix.
- Fixed - Items won’t float in air if you throw it in the air and hit ALT.
- Fixed - Better description for Selection Wheel
- Fixed - Can no longer equip same metal type tool over current equipped tool of the same metal.
- Fixed - Increased weapon detection view distance for customer.
- Fixed Better rotation for picked up objects.
- Fixed - Ingots no longer display green outline when created.
- Fixed - FPS issues when nearing cave
- Fixed - Can no longer turn ingots that are on the anvil with other ingots not on Anvil.
- Fixed - Hammer heads should now properly heat up on the smelter.
- Fixed - Buttons on Graphic settings should keep their state on load.
- Fixed - Lighting inside house
- Fixed - Item rotation will no longer reset when Alt is released
- Fixed - All weapons heads now will spawn in the center of the anvil.
- Fixed - Decrease volume in Main Menu
- Fixed - Increase volume maximum in game.
- Fixed - HammerHead should now display its status properly when heated on the forge.
- Fixed - Removed Pickaxe and grip on start.
- Fixed - You can no longer mine depleted veins
- Fixed - Adjustments to Ambient Occlusion flickering on screen.
- Fixed - Short blades inheriting the ingot type of the last weapon head created regardless of its metal type.
- Fixed - Customer will not refuse any weapon no matter how many there are of the same type
- Fixed - Ore veins will reset after 24 hours.
- Fixed - Adjusted volume for when trees fall.
- Fixed - Duping on the anvil will not be possible.
- Fixed - Some assets materials have been adjusted.
- Fixed - Items created on table will have their positions/rotations reset so as to avoid objects clipping into the table.
- Changed - 2nd house now is open to walk thru
- Changed - Shop sign
- Changed - Creates have collision after you drop them
- Changed - Removed most of the fog
- Changed - Ore veins have had their drop chances adjusted and changed their rarity.
- Changed - Tree fall increased
- Changed - Brightness of day and night. Lanterns will be heavily used at night.
Alpha 0.0.81 Edit
Patch Notes 0.0.81 Edit
- Weapon head hot when disassembled
- Ingots turning into copper heads
- Option to disable rain
- Grip-Guard spawning multiple guards on anvil when dissassembling
- Axe heads spawning in multiples on anvil when dissassembling
- Stones creating trees
- Ore’s should save and load along with everything else.
- Keybindings should save properly as well
- Cancel customer button working properly again
- Weapons selling for expected value.
- Smelter no longer burning fuel when fuel removed
- Smelter button toggle.
Alpha 0.0.8 Edit
Patch Notes 0.0.8 Edit
- Added - Customers are now in professions.This adds a little more depth to each customer. Each customer will ask for weapons or tools tied to their profession. The tools/weapons materials they ask for is tied to your hammers material.
- Added - New pickaxe. Customers will now ask for axes and pick axes.
- Added - Horse and wagon.
- Added - A new parts shop.
- Added - Cave 1.0
- Added - Smelter to the blacksmith shop.
- Added - Mining and logging 1.0.
- Added - Coal
- Added - Weapon Refining 1.0. Right now all weapon heads have stats you can adjust. Press Shift+Left Click to begin the process of refining your weapons when the weapon head is on the anvil and heated. Right click to stop the moving bar.
- Added - Keybindings.
- Added - Lantern to light areas. You can pick them up.
- Added - Partial Controller Support
- Added - You can now equip the hammers, axes and pickaxes you’ve created. Press the “E” key to pick up your desired tool. You can cycle through each one by pressing buttons 1-3 on your keyboard. Equipping a new one will replace the old equipped slot but not drop it.
- Added - Rain 1.0
- Added - Players can now edit their names on the character sheet. Click the EDIT button.
- Added - Pinups. Players can hang paper on the walls.
- Added - A clock
- Added - Ambient night sounds
- Fixed - Crouching is much smoother now.
- Fixed - Smelter will properly queue each ore.
- Fixed - Customers will no longer purchase the wrong weapon when multiple weapons are on the counter.
- Fixed - Wrong names and colors for some grips, guards and ores.
- Fixed - Typo’s
- Fixed - Lighting fix should increase fps by a little.
- Fixed - Customers will no longer take the wrong weapons
- Fixed - Weapons should now properly register and sell.
- Fixed - You can no longer spam left clicks while on the anvil.
- Fixed - Throwing objects no longer triggers the player animation.
- Changed - Water to Oil
- Changed - Ingots will cooldown after 5 minutes.
- Changed - Blueprint sheet to reflect new items.
- Changed - Main Menu
- Changed - Weapon guards can no longer attach to blades. Everything must be attached directly to the grip.
- Changed - Purchase sheet now has little indicator arrows.
- Changed - Time no longer freezes at midnight.
- Changed - Sleeping speeds the time for 8 (ingame) hours. Is also only available at night.
- Changed - Mining ore resets every 23 hours.
- Changed - Reworked audio
Known Issues Edit
- Weapon Head in heated state after dissassembling
- All Ingot turning into Copper Heads
- Weapons not selling properly
Alpha 0.0.73 Edit
Changes and fixes Alpha 0.0.73 Edit
- Fixed- Customer name should now match the name on the ledger.
- Fixed- Polearms spawning half out of the delivery boxes.
- Fixed- Customer AI should no longer spin in circles.
- Fixed- Weapons should no longer fall off customers.
- Fixed- Customers should now always purchase the right weapon, as long as it meets requirements.
- Fixed- Extremely dark rooms during night time.
- Fixed- Gamma settings.
- Fixed- Weapon parts switching over to other parts.
- Fixed- Should get less weapon notification spams.
- Fixed- Typos in a few places.
- Fixed- Tweaks to menu buttons.
- Fixed- Tweaks to culling distances.
- Fixed- Tweaks to ambient occlusion.
- Fixed- Making monster weapons should no longer be possible.
- Fixed- Last part you held should no longer jump around when you left click.
- Fixed- Small adjustments to terrain. Removed Trees, rocks in certain areas for better AI pathfinding.
- Fixed- Other minor tweaks
- Added- Sparks for hits on the anvil.
- Added- Graphic settings will display chosen options.
- Added- Music settings.
- Added- Invert mouse settings.
- Added- Mouse sensitivity options.
- Added- Completed weapon save states.
- Added- Timer will reset changed resolution settings.
- Added- Smelter(Sandbox).
- Added- 2 cart variants (Sandbox).
- Added- Axes(Sandbox).
- Added- Shield boards(Sandbox).
- Added- Trees can be cut down (Sandbox).
- Added- Logs can be cut to Firewood.
- Added- Firewood can be added to smelter to make Ingots.
- Added- Occlusion Culling.
- Added- You can now click on weapons on anvil to break apart.
- Added- A cash cap to max amount of cash players can have in their cash chest.
- Changed- Radial Selection Menu can now be held instead of toggled.
- Changed- Ledger details reworked.
- Changed- Small blades can no longer connect to guards.
- Changed- Ores will no longer turn to ingots on the forge(Sandbox).
- Changed- Removed tutorial papers for the time being.
- Changed- Pressing Esc while main menu is open will close the main menu
Patch Fix Alpha 0.0.731 Edit
- Fixed- Customers should spawn like before.
- Fixed- Default settings should now work
- Fixed- Mouse should stay in game window now.
- Fixed- Hammer should work in sandbox mode
Alpha 0.0.72 Edit
- Fixed - No longer possible to build large weapons with one ingot.
- Fixed - No longer will get the wrong ingot type.
- Fixed - Did more work on fixing pricing issues.
- Fixed - Greatsword issues
- Fixed - Spamming notifications
- Changed - Now you can only choose an option with the "Z" menu when you have ingots on the anvil. Also, weapon heads that cannot be created will be grayed out based on the amount of ingots on the forge.*
The last head type will be used if possible, otherwise, you won't be able to make a weapon head unless you choose an option.
- Changed - Changed the prices so now it's harder to obtain the higher tier ingots. Will be reworked based on player feedback. This is to pave the way for mining and forestry.
- Changed - Reworked the customer payment system.
- Added - Now you are rewarded for completing jobs fast.
- Added - You can view more details on a customer's purchase by clicking a customer's completed order on the receipt sheet above the treasure chest.
*It is believed that Anvil was meant rather than forge here
Alpha 0.0.71 Edit
Patch Fix Alpha 0.0.71 Edit
- Fixed - Quick fix to Greathammer heads unaccesible.
- Fixed - Customer sneaking into shop and locking door on player.
- Fixed - Greathammer heads not selling
- (Edit)Fixed- Accidently had the days shorten. It should be back to 10 minutes.
Alpha 0.0.7 Edit
Changes and Fixes Alpha 0.0.7 Edit
⦁ Fixed - More work on anvil/ingot interaction.
- (Edit)Fixed - Crates should explode less.
⦁ Fixed - Adjustments to exiting the shop sign and main menu. Hopefully now people won't have issues getting out.
⦁ Fixed - Issue with prices not adding up to the proper amount.
⦁ Fixed - Adjustments to the terrain so it doesn't eat your creations.
⦁ Fixed - The burnt coal on the forge is now scaled down so you can lay ingots flat without them rolling off the forge.
⦁ Changed - Decrease the size of the ingots 2/3 of its original size. Will help with better placement on the anvil.
⦁ Changed - Updated the Forge model to give it more personality.
⦁ Changed - You can now access more areas of the map. Which means more bugs you'll most probably encounter :p.
⦁ Changed - Blacksmith starting house is now smaller but looks better. This is the smallest version of purchaseable homes. In the distance is the medium version that will be available in the next update along with the 3rd version which is much, much larger and a the town.
⦁ Changed - Movement to the Guardian. ( Animation is still being worked on)
⦁ Changed - Size of Ingots are smaller.
⦁ Changed - Now steel no longer exists and has been replaced with Adelite.
⦁ Changed - Changes to how you select different weapon heads. You need to press "Z" and select the head you want. So you still need to cycle thru each part but you don't need to cycle through blade heads to reach hammer heads. This feature is still in development as expected.
⦁ Changed - Changes to how the Customer recognizes combined weapon parts.
- Great Hammers can only be made with large Hammer heads and long grips,
- One hand hammer can only be made with a normal hammer head and normal grips.
- Great Swords can only be created with large blades, large guards and long grips.
- One Hand Swords can only be made wih a normal blade, normal guard and a normal grip.
- Daggers can only be made, atm, with just short blade and normal grip... The combinations were messing up my code, which made it hard to find problems.
⦁ Added - Sandbox Mode
⦁ Added - First iteration of mining. Only accessible in the sandbox mode.
⦁ Added - New soundtrack
⦁ Added - New GUI elements.
- (Edit)Added - You can now reheat weapon heads in the forge. Heated weapon heads are the only way to cycle through all of the weapon heads.
Alpha 0.0.63 Edit
Patch Fixes Alpha 0.0.63 Edit
⦁ Fixed - For the number of ingots not being recognized properly when placed on the anvil. It should be more accurate and allow you to create the right item based on the number of ingots.
⦁ Fixed -Save game should hopefully work now. Including proper days should be saved and cash should still exist everytime you save and load the game.
⦁ Fixed - Papers positions should be saved along with everything else.
⦁ Added - Cull Distance for foliage. Hopefully will help with frame rate. Will have a setting another update to adjust how close or far or you want it based on computer specs, including completly eliminating it..
⦁ Added - First pass on town houses. Since it's incomplete players dont get too walk inside. Regular borders are still there. Blacksmith updated house will be on major update.
⦁ Changed - Reduced light flicker from fire sources for those prone to epileptics seizures. Hope that helps.
⦁ Changed - Adjustments to lighting. Definately need more work.
⦁ Changed - Adjustments to Gamma.
Alpha 0.0.62 Edit
Patch Fixes Alpha 0.0.62 Edit
Fixed - Additional work has been done on parts collision. So hopefully this minimizes issues concerning parts not connecting including when you break them apart and put them back together.
Fixed - Blades showing the wrong prices when made into a sword. It should be working now.
Fixed - Customers staying in the shop should no longer happen after day 12.
Fixed - Customers will open door if you close it on them.
Fixed - Can no longer steal purchased weapons from customers as they're walking away.
Fixed - Graphic settings are now saving.
Added - Notification on the bottom right corner of your screen, letting you know what you made before selling it.
Added - Gamma can now be adjusted along side resolution scale. This should help alot for the lower end computers.
Changed - Ingots now will snap to the anvil. Still not working perfect but this forms the basis for better iterations.
Alpha 0.0.61 Edit
Changes and Fixes Alpha 0.0.61 Edit
Fixed - Cost of items were not being processed properly. Including, fancy grips price not being considered in sales. Now everything you buy at the store will process correctly when selling weapons.
Fixed - Did more tweaking with Auto Exposure. So it should take less longer to see in dark areas.
Fixed - Issue with cash being at 0 when loading game.
Fixed - Stats and level being reset or at 0 when loading game.
Fixed- Charisma should effect your sale prices.
Alpha 0.0.6 Edit
Changes and Fixes Alpha 0.0.6 Edit
- Change - Now deliveries are in crates. You can pick them up and bring them into your shop. Then proceed to smash them open to get your order. Better then picking them up one by one into the shop.
- Change - Extended the work hour. Real time 10 minutes.
- Change - Change time at which you can go to sleep ( You can sleep earlier incase you want to skip to the next day.).
- Change - Coins are no longer visible in treasure chest. Was causing lag issues at higher amounts. (temporarely disabled until I find a better solution)
- Change - Adjusted the purchase list to accomodate the new ingots.
- Change - New shelves
- Change - Removed the inventory racks. Removed being able to put completed weapons on rack for selling temporarily. Doing more testing. (You might be able to put a completed weapon near the door and the customer might pick it up)
- Added - Character Sheet and Level up system. Version 0.1. "P" to open character sheet ( Will be doing more testing and balancing.)
- Added - Flowers.
- Added - More donators to customer roster. Thank you guys!!
- Added - More ingots to use. They can be purchased.( More testing and balancing will be done in this area as well)
- Added - Fullscreen and Window Mode should now work, as well as any supported resolutions in either modes..
- Added - Arms and legs to the blacksmith.
- Added - A weapon blueprint sheet as reference to what you can build. Hopefully that will help people get an idea of how to make the basic version of the weapons.
- Added - Animation to customer when making a purchase.
- Added - Part names on mouse over.
- Added - Added outline around interactable/important objects.
- Fixed - Ingot bars should work properly with the forge.
- Fixed - Order list value clears when items are delivered.
- Fixed - Did quick adjustment to the purchase receipt list.
- Fixed - Adjustments to post processing. (it might cause more lag for lower end computers.)
- Fixed - Purchase receipt list should display listings properly when reloading a saved game.
- Fixed - Customer should now always try to grab the weapon when you are close to the exit of the shop. If you place it on the counter infront of them, they should automatically try to grab it.
Alpha 0.0.5 Edit
Changes and Fixes Alpha 0.0.5 Edit
- Finally added a much needed save game feature. The game also saves when you sleep. I will be doing more work on it in the future but now you can save your game. Unfortunately, I was unable, for this update, to save every aspect of the game including weapons built. So any weapons that are assembled when saved will be be disassembled when the game loads. I'm hoping to get that fixed for another update. So for now, you're gonna need to reassemble all of your weapons back together. Sorry it took so long !!
- Added names of people who donated. Thank you again guys.
- **Turning ingot bars to weapon heads require more hits on the anvil.***(Some require more hits then others)
- You can now give the weapons to the customers when you're finished. Rather, once you get close to them, they will move towards you and try to take the weapon.
- Customers patience will decrease as the days go by starting from 3 minutes. Each day, 10 seconds will be reduced. The lowest time they will wait is 1 minute.
- Changed the look of the crafting table.
- For people that had trouble figuring out the controls. They are in the controls menu when you press escape but i also added it on the wall in the bedroom.
- Minor change to the moon - added another moon and allowed the moons to be barely visible during the day instead of completly invisible.
- More minor adjustments and changes to weapon parts.
- You can now turn on/off the torches.
- Added new character model and animations. Not super awesome but they fit in the world better, i think, then the ones freely provided by Epic.
- Added short blades for daggers and spears. Of course you can attach them to a two hand sword grip to make a ... . Just use one ingot to make the short blades.
- You can pick up the open crates and move them around for your storage needs.
- Made changes to how you dissassemble weapons. You need to put the weapons on the anvil and click on the anvil to break the weapons.
- The customers will ask for daggers now. You can make them with any one hand grip and short blade or normal blades.
Alpha 0.0.4 Edit
Changes and fixes Alpha 0.0.4 Edit
- Moooore changes to shop interior - Removed the little table. Work area felt clusterphobic.
- Yes the tools on the side do nothing.
- Did more work on the Customer AI. They should properly grab items from the counter and leave the store without issues. If it's still an issue let me know. (Issue revolved around objects and weapons colliding with the Ai's pathfinding, preventing them from completing any action properly. This resulted in them having to repeat actions over and over again. ) Still working on the inventory area not registering items properly. Hopefully its working better for everyone.
- Fixes to the anvil and cycling between weapons.
- Added Crystals.
- Added day/night cycle. - Customers will only come by your shop on sunrise and stop by sunset.
- Added closing/opening shop. You can close your shop anytime you want.
- Added doors.
- Added beds and sleeping to progress into the next day. You can only sleep at sunset
- Rotating assembled parts works better nowNo more rotating individual parts that are connected.
- Added graphic options that can be changed. Including Depth of Field which can be enable or disabled.
- Added more Sound FX including a sound for when you complete a weapon. If you don't hear the complete sound then something went wrong and you need to dissasemble your weapon and put it back together again. Also a sound for when the customer purchases a weapon.
- Adjusted the price of Pole Arm grips.
- Fixed coin jitter in treasure chest.
- Minor bug fixes.
Alpha 0.0.3 Edit
Alpha 0.0.3 Changes and fixes Edit
More changes to shop interior, exterior and environment.
More work on Customer AI. ( Customer will start looking to see if you have any weapons on the shelves while entering the store. So you can start stacking your shelves. Still needs work though.)
Changed how you connect the weapons together. Now weapons snap together with the right orientation. So no more messy, (maybe) frustrating looking weapons.
Added 4 small hammer heads, 1 large hammer head and 1 polearm grip. You can now combine them with the other weapon parts.
New one hand and two hand grip and blades. You can access the new blades by swapping them at the anvil.
Reduced the wait time for the Customer to 1 minute since building weapons is simpler and quicker.
Small changes to weapon type combinations and how the Customer determines the right one for purchase. (Basically, the Ai can determine if a weapon is a two hand sword or two hand hammer, one hand sword or a one hand hammer, etc..)
Added new grips to purchase list. ( You can scroll up and down the page now)
Changed how ingots and the anvil works. - You need to have the right amount of ingots to make a blade, hammer head etc.. At the moment, 1 ingot will be used for smaller parts like knife blades, which are not in the game yet. 2 ingots are required for normal size blades and hammer heads and 3 ingots are needed for large sized blades and hammer heads. These might change in the future but I think it should work long term.
Added music. Special thanx to PuffBallsUnited over at Newgrounds.com http://puffballsunited.newgrounds.com/
Alpha 0.0.2 Edit
Alpha 0.02 Changes and fixes Edit
Did more work on the Customer AI. Hopefully they bug out and walk in to walls less.
Small changes to the shop interior.
Did more work on the Shop Sign. Capped how much text can be entered.
Fixed issue where you had to click on the screen whenever exiting a menu.
Changed the size of the Two Handed sword blade so it looks more like a fantasy Two Handed sword blade.
Changed player crouch height.
Pressing Escape now pauses the game.
Removed motion blur. (Will add option to enable/disable in next update)
Changed visual for weapon order from customers.
Added Customer Names.
Reduced the size of the download file.